Lake Manze Tented Camp
WELCOME TO LAKE MANZE
Experience adventure! Keep it natural! Feel the thrills of having an elephant eating Doum palm seeds right outside your tent. Hear the sound of its rumbling stomach and see how tender a mother is to her calf.
We have so much to learn from our animal friends, and teachings that can help us create a better world.
We keep everything as it was before we arrived and this is why animals use the camp as much as our guests.
Experience this magical, romantic camp on the shore of Lake Manze with stunning lake views from your own verandah. Experience the sunrise on a walking safari. Enjoy a delicious picnic bush breakfast or lunch during your game drive as you spot lions and wild dogs. Take a fishing trip on the lake.
Get close and personal with hippos and crocodiles and thousands of exotic birds on a sunset boat safari. Delight in a sumptuous candlelight dinner on the lakeshore to the symphony of the surrounding.
You’ll never want to leave!
Accommodation - Twelve Meru-style walk-in tents, each with twin or double beds, flush toilet, outdoor shower, and private veranda, are perfectly situated to enjoy the morning ritual: elephants trampling across an old, well-worn elephant trail in front of the camp towards the river.
Facilities - Manze’s communal area is simply a large thatched roof spreading above a sand floor, with armchairs and sofas for lounging with a drink to watch the animals come and go.
Solar-powered fan in each of the 12 tents
Chest with lock in each tent
Dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice
Bar and laundry service available at extra charge
Charging point for electronic devices at the bar
Solar-heated water for showers
Nature and bird walks
Bush and sandbank picnics
Bird watching excursions
Fishing (catch and release)
PHOTOS OF LAKE MANZE
LAKE MANZE ITINERARIES
BUSH & BEACH SPECIAL
Nyerere | Ruaha | Zanzibar
ROMANTIC BUSH SPECIAL
Nyerere | Ruaha
SOUTHERN QUICK GATEWAY
3 DAYS Nyerere or Ruaha
NYERERE & BEACH SPECIAL
Nyerere | Zanzibar
7 Days From 3,200/Person
3 Days From 2,300/Person
7 Days From 4,300/Person
10 Days From 5,200/Person
How to Book For Your Trip ?
- Online: Fill up the online form to describe your dream trip.
- By Phone: Call us by phone to discuss your dream trip.
- THEN: We will reach out to you within 24 hours.
- FINALLY: Confirm and start parking.
Why Trust TanzAmerica Safaris?
- We are local in Tanzania - No third party is involved.
- Offices in Tanzania and USA - Easy to communicate/Best of Both Worlds.
- Each trip is custom created to your wishes - No one size fits all package.
- Small family owned and operated - 100% Focus on our guests.
- Private Vehicles - You will enjoy the exclusive use of a private vehicle.
- You will work with our guide to personalize your trip on how long your game will take, when to start a trip, what animal to look for, etc