Mahale Mountains National Park
Mahale Mountains National Park is part of Tanzania’s Southwest Circuit and is Located on the shores of Lake Tanganyika in Western Tanzania, Mahale can only be accessed by boat. It is a mesmerizing, rough and mountainous terrain. The Mahale National Park is home to 82 species of mammals and 355 species of birds along with many other animals. The important thing to note here is that it is the sanctuary to the largest remaining chimp population of the world. The Mahale Mountains National Park is best known for its hiking experience in which tourists can visit through different areas of the part by viewing birds and animals. The Park has a beautiful lake in which you can enjoy swimming, sailing and fishing. The Mountain Park offers a good experience to enjoy multiple things which include watching waterfalls and trekking though rough trails and sailing. When the weather is ideal especially in June and July Mahale Mountains offers a good hiking place for nature lovers in a beautiful and natural place. Let's find out the best time to visit Tanzania Mahale National Park.
When To Visit
Guided Chimpanzee Trekking| Bird & Butterflie Watching | Fishing | Eat in the Bush
Mahale Mountains National Park Gallery
Red-Tailed & Many
The parks in Tanzania offer a diverse range of accommodations to suit your needs and budget.
We have selected and inspected these mid-range accommodations and be confident that they will meet your needs. Since you will be spending more time on the safari than in your lodge, we do recommend that you stay in these affordable but high-quality lodges and camps. We will ensure that you have a comfortable stay during your Mahale Mountains National Park safari.
Please select any of these lodges/camps and we will create an itinerary that will suit your needs, taste, and interest.
How to Book For Your Trip ?
- Online: Fill up the online form to describe your dream trip.
- By Phone: Call us by phone to discuss your dream trip
+1 571 206 8182 (USA)+255 755 642 968 (TZA).
- THEN: We will reach out to you within 24 hours.
- FINALLY: Confirm and start parking.
Why Trust TanzAmerica Safaris?
- We are local in Tanzania - No third party is involved.
- Offices in Tanzania and USA - Easy to communicate/Best of Both Worlds.
- Each trip is custom created to your wishes - No one size fits all package for We will ensure that you have a comfortable stay during your Mahale Mountains National Park safaris.
- Small family owned and operated - 100% Focus on our guests.
- Private Vehicles - You will enjoy the exclusive use of a private vehicle for your tours.
- You will work with our guide to personalize your trip on how long your game will take, when to start a trip, what animal to look for, etc