TanzAmerica Safaris and COVID-19 Precautions
What you can expect during your visit to Tanzania
- You may be required to wear face masks while in public
- We may provide you with hand sanitizer (when available)
- Social distancing may be enforced in some places
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Tour guiding will be done in smaller groups
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Daily temperature checks for staff/guides
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival (at the airport/port)
We request visitors to help us maintain our highest standards of hygiene by implementing the following:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Carry a personal hand sanitizer when travelling.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose.
- Cover mouth with elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid unnecessary physical touch such as handshakes.
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible.
If you have any specific concerns or questions about Covid-19, the situation in Tanzania or where to visit when you get here please get in touch here